Would’ve helped if I had really looked at what was needed for this meal plan before a few hours prior to cooking it. This bad boy needs to cook 6-7 hours, so I’ll be swapping this with tomorrow nights “Taco Night” dinner.
2 tbs curry powder
1 tbs paprika
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 lbs boneless skinless thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 carrots, diced
4 celery stalks, diced
1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
1 cup (homemade) chicken broth
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 4-7 hours; Serves: 5-6
1. In a small bown, mix all of the dry spices together
2. Place the chicken thighs in a slow cooker and pour the spice mixture over the chicken thighs and toss together until all the thighs are coated with spices.
3. Sprinkle on the minced garlic and add the onions, carrots and celery
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and the chicken broth
5. Pour the coconut milk and chicken broth mixture over the top of the chicken and vegetables and cook on high in the clow cooker for 4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
Recipe from here.