Rice that’s not rice? I’ll take it!
1 head cauliflower
3 tbs coconut oil
3 green onions, minced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 egg, whisked
1 tsp coconut aminos or Bragg liquid aminos
1 tbs sesame oil
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 15 mins; Serves: 5
1. Rinse and dry the cauliflower and cut into florets
2. Place the florets into a food processor and process finely, to look like rice
3. In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat
4. Add the cauliflower and saute for 5-6 minutes
5. Add the green onions and garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes
6. Push the cauliflower mixture to the side of the pan and pour in the whisked egg onto the empty side of the pan and cook until the egg begins to firm
7. Mix the egg into the cauliflower mixture and add the aminos, the sesame oil and black pepper.
8. Taste your riced cauliflower and add more aminos or sesame oil if desired.