I’m still quite full from the quiche this morning and having a banana and some prunes for snack. I’m planning to cook this and save it for another day.
6 Hard-boiled eggs
2 tbs Paleo Mayonnaise (I’ll be using regular mayo since I haven’t made this yet)
1 green onion, diced
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp dijon or yellow mustard
sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 6oz can tuna, drained
chopped dill pickles (optional)
Prep time: 30 mins; Serves: 6
1. Peel the hard-boiled eggs and slice them in half lengthwise
2. Take the yolks out of each half and put them in a small bowl
3. Add the may, diced green onion, lemon juice, mustard, pickles, salt and pepper to the yolks.
4. Mash the yolk with all the added ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir the tuna into the yolk mixture
6. Spoon this mixture into the hollowed out eggs halves and enjoy.