Hot damn, I got to find out what ramekins are and order them on Amazon for this one.
Baking ramekins- one for each egg
Eggs, as many as you need to feed your family
Coconut oil or ghee
1 cup walnut halves and pieces (soaked overnight in water and drained)
6 garlic cloves
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
3 1/2 cups fresh basil
juice from 1/2 a lemon
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes; Serves: Makes a little over 2 cups of pesto
Preheat your oven to 350
2. Put the walnuts, garlic, olive oil and seat salt in a food processor. Process until smooth.
3. Add the basil and lemon juice to the walnut mixture and process again until smooth.
4. Grease you baking ramekins with coconut oil or ghee. Crack one egg into each ramekin.
5. Using a spoon or, if you want to get fancy, a squirt bottle, drizzle on top of each raw egg at lease 1 tbs of pesto
6. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set and the whites do not jiggle.
7. With a butter knife, gently loosen the eggs from the sides of the ramekins and quickly flip over onto a plate to remove. Top with more pesto if desired.